If you have permission to use self-service, when you select the menu in the top left hand corner of the page you
will see a section called 'Account Management' which is where you access the features.
In the user management tool you can:
- Create new users by clicking the 'Add new user' button
- Remove existing users by selecting a user from the list and clicking 'Remove user'
- Change an existing users details *Note you cannot update an existing users email address
- Change an existing users permissions *Note permissions you will see will depend on your package and products
If your branch does not have access to self-service, please send us a message through the 'Get in Touch' button to request a new user.
We will need to know:
- Full name
- Email address
To make sure your account is as secure as possible this needs to be:
- A company domain email address
- An individual email address, no shared log ins