Some key things to note:
- For each map area, we will show you the outcodes you are covering along with the percentage of your stock.
- You can have one patch set as your default patch.
- You can select which property types and price brackets are included in this.
Create a Patch/Edit a patch
The below will detail how you can create a new patch within Rightmove Plus:
- Go to Rightmove Plus
- You will start on the landing page - click 'Manage your patch and filters' in the top right hand corner
- On the next page you will see a list of patches on your branch, you will see the below:
- % of stock inside of your patch
- Postcode sectors under that patch
- On the left you will see if the page is you 'default'
- At the top of the page click 'Add a Patch'
- On the map you can either use the search bar to enter an outcode or select 'List' to enter multiple outcodes
- Click 'Define your filters , on here you can edit the below:
- Price Range
- Property Type
- Resale/New Build
- Once happy with your filters, name your patch on the right hand side and click 'Save'