There are a few reasons why your property may not be showing on Rightmove, below are some tips to help you get your properties loaded.
I load my properties using a datafeed software
- Is your property showing incorrectly or not at all on Rightmove, but showing as expected on other websites including your own?
- If so please let us know so we can have a look at the data we are receiving
- If not please contact your software provider as there's likely to be a problem sending the data to portals
- Have you checked the error report in Rightmove plus? This will let you know if something is stopping the data coming through, once you make the necessary changes to the property it will show on Rightmove as expected.
I load my properties through Rightmove plus
- Look out for any red warnings, there are some mandatory fields that you will need to fill in before you can upload the property
My property is showing on Rightmove but only when i search by the postcode?
There are a few reasons why your property may not be appearing when searching for a village/town/city. One of the 1st things to look at is the map view on the property, to ensure it is plotted in the correct place. If this isn't right you will need to change this in your software or within Rightmove Plus, if you are a manual loader.
If you’re listing is plotted correctly on map view then it may be falling outside of the current boundaries we have set. The boundaries can be viewed on the map on the right hand side when carrying out a search on Rightmove.co.uk.
If you believe your listing should be showing within the search but is outside the borders then please let us know and we can look into this further for you