If you want to renew a tenancy that you currently don't have on Tenancy Manager, you can add that tenancy as a renewal.
- To add a tenancy as a renewal, click the "Add tenancy" button on the Tenancy Manager dashboard
- You will see the familiar new tenancy form, but with an additional question at the top:
- Choose "Yes" if you're adding a renewal.
- This will modify the form slightly by removing a few unnecessary fields and let you proceed with this tenancy as a renewal rather than a new tenancy.
- Once you fill the tenancy details, click "Continue" which will take you to Renewal summary page
- You can check if all details are correct and click "Create renewal", or click "Edit renewal" in case any of the details need to be updated
- Once you click "Create renewal" you will be taken to Tenancy Overview page with Tenants stage completed and Referencing stage active. From here proceed with this renewal as a renewal for a tenancy on Tenancy Manager - as described above.